The Original Station 2
The original Station 2 was built on Vine St in 1918 and was operational until 1928. Little is known about this particular station and how it was used. It is known that it housed one horse drawn hose wagon with one person manning the station at all times. This station closed down in 1928, bringing the hose wagon back to the original Station 1 on John St.